Boxy Bikes is now open in Press Bay Alley (118 West Green St.) during the following hours:
- Tuesday to Friday: 9am – 4pm
- Saturday 11am – 2pm
- closed Sunday & Monday
- with special events most Friday evenings 7pm to 9pm
We sell the following brands of bikes, both with and without electric motors:
- Surly’s rough & tough mountain bikes, touring bikes, longtail cargo bikes and fat bikes
- Dahon’s fine folding bikes
- Civia’s line of pretty and pretty practical bikes
- exquisite Xtracycle cargo bikes
- the ever popular Yuba Mundo cargo bikes
- Motobecane mountain bikes, city bikes and comfort bikes
Don’t see what you like? Ask us to add your favorite brand to our lineup!
(November 2013) This short video explains Laurence Clarkberg’s motivation for opening upstate New York’s first electric bike store.
(October 2013) Work continues on our retail space in Press Bay Alley—we look forward to moving in in the spring of 2014. Here you can see the i-beams that will support glass roll-up storefronts. The space in front of the stores will be a pedestrian mall. You can track the progress of this innovative urban transformation here.